2017 1oz Canada 150 Voyageur Gold Coin
The Special Edition 2017 1oz 150 Gold Voyageur from the Royal Canadian Mint is an essential buy for serious collectors and investors. Minted from one troy ounce of finest .9999 Gold and featuring an iconic design that captures the pioneering spirit of Canada, the 1oz Gold Voyageur celebrates 150 years of Canadian Federation.
Just 150 years ago, Canada was one of the last unexplored frontiers; a vast wilderness filled with riches and potential for the intrepid explorer. This striking gold coin from the acclaimed Royal Canadian Mint perfectly captures the moment. The design by Toronto sculptor, Emanuel Hahn is true to the original Voyageur coins that were issued in 1935 to mark the Silver Jubilee of King George V. The image proved so popular that it was used relatively unchanged from 1935 to 1986.
The 2017 1oz 150 Gold Voyageur stays true to the original and shows a 'voyager' and his native Canadian guide aboard a canoe piled with furs. An island with pine trees can be seen in the background and radiating lines evoke the vast open land beyond.
Why choose the Special Edition 2017 1oz Canada Gold Voyageur?
Only 15,000 of these fine .9999 gold coins will be released by the Royal Canadian Mint making them of interest to investors as well as collectors. An evocative design coupled with the Royal Canadian Mint's craftsmanship and unique security features add to their appeal.
- One troy ounce of .9999 gold
- Special Edition marking 150 years of Canada with limited mintage of just 15,000
- Reverse features famous 'Voyageur' design that was created in 1935 by Emanuel Hahn
- Obverse shows Susanna Blunt's portrait of Queen Elizabeth II
- All coins feature the Royal Canadian Mint's exclusive micro-engraved maple leaf mark and precision etched security features
- Competitive prices right now at StoneX Bullion.com
Buy Special Edition 2017 1oz Canada 150 Voyageur Gold Coins and enjoy low prices and fast secure shipping with StoneX Bullion.com.