The 2018 1/2oz Vienna Philharmonic gold coin
The 2018 1/2oz Vienna Philharmonic is an affordable alternative to 1oz gold coins for investors and collectors. Valued for its beautiful design features almost as much as for its gold content, the Vienna Philharmonic is one of the world's most popular investment coins. Each coin contains 1/2oz of .9999 pure gold and the 2018 1/2oz Vienna Philharmonic is legal tender backed by the Government of Austria.
- 1/2oz of .9999/1000 pure gold
- Produced by Münze Österreich AG (the Austrian Mint)
- Both the reverse and obverse designs are by Thomas Pesendorfer:
- Reverse shows the famous pipe organ that stands in the Golden Hall of the Vienna Musikverein
- Obverse features a selection of orchestral instruments
- Legal tender with a face value of 50 euros
Add the 2018 1/2oz Vienna Gold Philharmonic to your stock portfolio or collection with StoneX Bullion.com. Coins are shipped in plastic sachets or in tubes of 20.