Buy the 2019 2 oz Lunar II Year of the Pig Gold Coin
Order your 2019 2 oz Lunar II Year of the Pig gold coins today with StoneX Bullion.com. The final release in the Perth Mint's legendary Lunar II series, this impressive coin is struck from two troy ounces of finest .9999 pure gold. Its larger format ensures that it will be the highlight of any collection and, of course, it's an excellent investment.
The Lunar II Series is one of the Mint's most successful ventures, echoing the popularity of its predecessor, the Lunar I Series. This exquisite 2 oz gold coin celebrates the Year of the Pig, the final animal in the Chinese lunar calendar and the last in this incredible series. For the coin's reverse, the mint's artists have chosen to show a male pig standing proudly under a blossoming branch along with the inscription 'Year of the Pig', the mint's iconic 'P' mintmark and the Chinese character for 'pig'. As always, the obverse bears a portrait of HM Queen Elizabeth II with the coin's date of issue, weight, denomination and fineness.
- Two troy ounces of 999.9 pure gold
- Product of Australia's prestigious Perth Mint
- Finale of the world-famous Lunar II series
- New 2019 Year of the Pig reverse design of a male pig under a branch with his snout in the air
- Obverse shows the Sir Ian Rank-Broadly depiction of HM Queen Elizabeth II
- Legal currency with a face value of $200 (AUS)
Add the 2019 2 oz Lunar II Year of the Pig gold coin to your collection or portfolio with StoneX Bullion.com. Coins are shipped in individual plastic capsules, as foil packs of 20 or in boxes of 100.