Buy the 2019 1/10 oz Gold Krugerrand
For 52 years, the Krugerrand has been sought after by investors and collectors who are drawn to its status as the original bullion coin as well as its proven track record. However, larger denominations can seem expensive. Why not choose one of the outstanding fractional coins such as this 2019 1/10 oz Gold Krugerrand which is now available at StoneX Bullion now?
A classic reverse design of the springbok antelope, one of South Africa's most enduring national symbols. An obverse that bears the portrait of the country's former President and founder, Paul Kruger. The 2019 1/10 oz gold Krugerrand has all the elements that have made 1 oz Krugerrands an international success for 52 years. Since fractional Krugerrand coins were introduced in 1980, they have been just as popular, and the 2019 1/10 oz gold coin is no exception.
- Contains one tenth of an ounce of .916.7/1000 fine gold
- A small percentage of copper is added to give the coin its distinctive red hue
- Issued by the renowned Rand Refinery in South Africa
- Obverse – the timeless portrait of Paul Kruger by Otto Schultz
- Reverse – Coert Steynberg's beautiful image of the springbok antelope
Add the 2019 1/10 oz gold Krugerrand to your basket at StoneX Bullion.com and we'll ship it quickly and securely to your preferred address. Be sure to take a look at our full collection of gold and silver Krugerrands from various years.