2018 1/20 oz Lunar II Year of the Dog Gold Coin
StoneX Bullion is pleased to add the 1/20th 2018 Lunar II Series Year of the Dog gold coin to its catalogue. This exciting new release from the acclaimed Perth Mint is sure to be in demand; it's an excellent choice for collectors and investors and it also makes a wonderful gift for those born during this or previous Year of the Dog periods.
Lunar II Year of the Dog 2018 1/20th Gold Coins
The Perth Mint's sought-after Lunar II Series of gold and silver bullion coins celebrates the twelve legendary animal characters from the Chinese Zodiac. An annually changing reverse design featuring these unique creatures plus a purity of 99.99/1000 ensures that each new coin is snapped up quickly. Fractional coins like the 1/20thoz 2018 Year of the Dog gold coin are very popular since they are more affordable than larger denominations.
Choose 2018 1/20thoz Year of the Dog Lunar II gold coins and you'll enjoy all the design details and purity of larger denominations. The signs of the Chinese calendar also honour the elements earth, fire, gold, wood and water. The Year of the Earth Dog is celebrated in 2018, a combination that occurs just once every 60 years. Mark the event by adding the impressive gold 1/20th Lunar II Series Year of the Dog 2018 coin to your basket today.
- 1/20th troy ounce of fine .9999 gold
- Issued by the Perth Mint in Australia
- The 11th edition in the popular Lunar II Series of bullion coins
- Legal currency with a face value of $5 (AUS)
- Reverse shows Labrador Retriever next to a conifer tree by artist Ing Ing Jong
- Obverse features the fourth coinage image of HM Queen Elizabeth II by Sir Ian Rank-Broadley
- Enjoy speedy shipping and low prices with StoneX Bullion.com
Choose 2018 1/20th oz Lunar II Year of the Dog gold coins as thoughtful gifts or browse our vast range of Gold and Silver Lunar coins at StoneX Bullion.com. Individual coins come in plastic sachets while multiples of 20 are foiled and orders of 200 are shipped in boxes.