2019 1/10 oz Lunar II Year of the Pig Gold Coins
The Perth Mint's prestigious Lunar II series is finally drawing to a close with the 2019 Year of the Pig gold coin. It is available in a range of sizes including the ever popular 1 oz and this competitively priced 1/10 oz Year of the Pig gold coin. Like all fractional gold bullion coins, the 1/10 oz Lunar II Year of the Pig 2019 is an excellent entry level buy for new investors. It's also a great choice for those who want to top up the value of pension plans or portfolios from time to time.
And, of course, the Year of the Pig 2019 Lunar II 1/10 oz gold coin is a must for collectors who want to add an eye-catching coin to mixed collections as well as fans of Lunar or Perth Mint coins. Struck from .9999 pure gold, each coin in the series represents one of the mythical animals of the Chinese lunar calendar. It’s said that an ancient emperor called a meeting of the creatures that inhabited his land. The pig was late and that's why it is the last animal in the calendar's 12-year cycle.
- 1/10 oz finest .9999 pure gold
- The final instalment in the Perth Mint's acclaimed Lunar II series
- Reverse – a male adult pig stands in the shade of a blossom-laden branch with his snout raised. The reverse also shows the mint's 'P' mintmark and the Chinese character for 'pig'
- Obverse- the famous coinage portrait of HM Queen Elizabeth II by Sir Ian Rank-Broadley
- Legal tender with a face value of $15 (AUS)
Order your 2019 1/10 oz Lunar II Year of the Pig gold bullion coins with StoneX Bullion.com today. Coins are shipped in plastic capsules or as foil packs of 20 or boxes of 200.