1 oz Gold Australian Emu 2019
The Australian Emu is instantly recognisable due to their sheer size and their incredible speed. They are the second largest bird by height after the Ostrich; they are notorious for trotting great distances and found throughout Australia. Emus are ‘nomadic’ meaning they don’t stay in one spot for long and take they advantage of the food available in the area before moving on.
Fittingly they are featured on this .9999 pure Gold coin which has a limited mintage of 5000 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of ,9999 pure Gold
- Limited mintage of 5000 coins
- Obverse depicts the image of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the face value and year.
- Reverse features the famous Australian Emu.
- Backed by the Australian government