2.5g Gold Bar | Valcambi
Valcambi is a famous Swiss precious metals refinery founded in 1961. They are particularly known for their high-quality gold bars. The bars bearing a stunning colour and have an exeptional purity of .9999 fine gold. Additionally they are tanish-resistant thus maintaining their appearance over time. These characteristics combined with the company’s long history in the industry, make the Valcambi bars highly distinguished amongst investors .
Each bar is composed of 2.5g of the finest .9999 pure 24-carat gold. Each bar displays the Valcambi logo as well as the weight and purity. Bars are shipped in assay packaging with a tamper-evident seal and a unique serial number. This ensures full security over the purchase of this investment. The bars are an excellent purchase for investors or collectors alike.
- 2.5 grams of 24 carat gold of exceptional purity .9999
- Supplied with unique serial number and authentication
- A product from one of Europe's leading refiners with over 50 years experience
- Obverse: Features a single stamped Valcambi logo
- Reverse: depicts the unique serial number, and product details