The Austrian gold 1 oz Philharmonic 2017
The 1 oz Philharmonic 2017 gold bullion coin is a smart choice for investors and a must for collectors. The Philharmonic is the most successful coin produced by the Austrian Mint. Valued for its beauty and purity, the 2017 edition is now available at StoneX Bullion.com
More about the 2017 1 oz Philarmonic
As it does each year, this impressive bullion coin features images inspired by the prestigious Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra from which it takes its name. Its obverse shows the pipe organ in the Golden Hall of the Vienna Musikverein while the reverse features a selection of instruments used by the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra.
The Vienna Philharmonic series, commonly referred to as the Philharmonic, made its debut in 1989. The coin had a face value of 2,000 Austrian Schillings from 1989 to 2002. The Philharmonic series then made the change to Euros and the 1 oz Philharmonic 2017 has a face value of 100 EUR. Currently, the coin is the world's only Euro denomination bullion coin and demand for the 2017 Philharmonic 1 oz will be high.
Highlights for investors and collectors;
- 1 troy ounce of fine .9999 purity gold
- Obverse shows the Musikverein pipe organ by Thomas Pesendorfer
- Reverse features orchestral instrument composite by Thomas Pesendorfer
- Legal tender backed by the Austrian government - face value 100 EUR
- Produced by the Austrian Mint
- Part of the Vienna Philharmonic series - the only bullion coin series in Euros to date
- Best possible prices at StoneX Bullion.com
StoneX Bullion.com offers its clients an extensive range of the latest prestigious products including the 1 oz Philharmonic 2017. Coins are individually packed in plastic or in mint tubes of 10. An excellent addition to your portfolio or pension plan or a superb centrepiece for your collection.